The Company has an in-house engineering set up to cater
to its requirements. The activities carried out by the department
Complete Engineering within battery limit
- Basic engineering of the total system
- Detailed engineering of the system
- Equipment design & fabrication drawings
- Piping layout & isometric drawings
- Overall plant layout & foundation details
Our Engineers can deliver the following :
- Develop PFDs, mass and energy balances.
- Process & Instrumentation Diagram.
- Develop layouts of complete process plants and systems.
- Provide foundation loading details & foundation drawings.
- Data sheets / specifications for bought out components.
- Engineering of complete skid mounted trains.
- Complete engineering of sub-systems and packages.
- Piping design including development of routing,
layouts and isometrics.
- Develop the control logic.
- Develop the electrical S.L.D.
- Engineering of panels, junction boxes, etc.
- Thermal & mechanical designs for
Heat Exchangers & Pressure Vessels.
- Engineering is done to meet various National / International
Standards & Codes and recommended Best Practices as
per Customer's requirement.
- Complete detailed engineering activity covering mechanical
(fabricated & bought outs), piping, electrical,
instrumentation & structural.